HReset provides the following:
- General immigration consultation
- Work visa, dependant visa, family reunification visa, business visa, internship visa
- Work permit, temporary/long-term/permanent residence permit
- Document legalization
- Nostrification/recognition of diploma and certificates
HReset's approach to immigration matters
HReset's immigration professionals work closely with colleagues in Global Tax Services, Employment Law and Human Resources to deliver business focused advice on global mobility programs and immigration.
More than 30 HReset immigration professionals – providing immigration services in more than 200 jurisdictions, have the commercial acumen, the local contacts and the experience to help gain value from your immigration and mobility strategy.
We offer a range of immigration related legal services, including:
- Strategic planning and compliance advice.
- Assistance with work and temporary permit applications.
- Assistance with citizenship and permanent residency applications.
- Co-ordinated worldwide migration strategy.
- Immigration audits.
- Drafting mobility policies.
- Advice on entry permission for inward investors.